Notices, Terms, and Conditions
This web page contains important information regarding how StartleMe handles your confidential information and the terms and conditions for using the Desktop Slideshow.
- Your contact information: name, address, e-mail, phone number, is used by StartleMe soley to fulfill your purchase.
- StartleMe will not share your contact information with any other parties.
- StartleMe will acquire your permission before sending you any StartleMe special offers or promotions by e-mail or U.S. mail.
- Your contact information is stored in a secure database on a secure computer system that is not accessible through the Internet.
Desktop Slideshow Terms and Conditions
The Desktop Slideshow is a collection of copyrighted photographic art governed by the following terms and conditions.
- Use of the desktop slideshow indicates that you agree to these terms and conditions.
- There is no expressed or implied warranty covering the desktop slideshow. StartleMe does not provide technical support on its use.
- You must use the photographic art as delivered on the StartleMe labeled disc we ship to you; that is, you cannot modify the photographic art in any form nor use only a portion of the slideshow.
- You cannot upload or copy the Desktop Slideshow or any portion of it to any server (LAN or Internet) or shared computer for redistribution. You must use the StartleMe labeled disc to install or copy the Desktop Slideshow onto another computer.
- You cannot sell or charge anyone for the use of the Desktop Slideshow.
- You cannot make copies of the disc for redistribution. Permission to use the Desktop Slideshow must come from StartleMe by requesting a disc from firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with access to a StartleMe labeled copy of the disc has permission to use the desktop slideshow and has permission to copy or install it on any computer system for personal use.
- The photographic art is available for use as a Windows 7 desktop slideshow and no portion of the art can be used for any other purpose without written permission from StartleMe. Contact StartleMe at email@example.com if you want to obtain permission to use the art for another purpose.
The desktop slideshow is free for you to use. These terms and conditions are meant to protect the copyrights of its owners. Furthermore, these terms and conditions are intended to protect your computer system against harmful Internet downloads. As a safeguard, StartleMe requires that this slideshow be installed from a disc that StartleMe supplies.